How to scan a document from a canon printer to a computer?
Nowadays, printers come with many features. And one such unique feature is scanning. If you don’t know how to scan from a Canon printer to a computer, read the guide to learn more about it. But before that, it is essential that you know more about a canon printer and answer How to scan a document from Canon printer to email. This will help you solve problems when they arise.
Setting up Canon printers:
- Firstly, remove the protective material and tape from the outside and inside the printer.
- Then connect the power cord.
- Press the On button, and the printer will start.
- When the green lights turn on, the printer has been set up and is ready to use.
- Print a page for the test.
How to scan a document?
- A computer must be connected using a USB cable.
- Then you can save the scanned file and attach it to an email.
- First, ensure that you have a scanning app on the Computer.
- Then place the original on the product for scanning and select your Computer.
- After that, select OK.
- If the Computer is connected using a USB cable, select USB Connection.
- After that, select Save as PDF and attach it to an email.
- Then follow the custom setting to save the scanned document.
Hopefully, the above guide will help you scan a document without wasting time and effort and answer why won t my printer scan. Make sure you follow all the steps correctly to avoid future mistakes.